So to torture myself I go on a tour and visit popular mom blogs, and read their ± 300 comments. And I ask myself: 'How did they manage to get so many comments, by writing about their cat or a run?!'
I don't know the answer to thát question, but I háve found some topics that are guaranteed to get you lots of comments.
5 surefire ways to get lots of comments
- Say it's your birthday. Comments will start pouring in.
- Say you feel hard done by, and are quitting your blog. You can't use this one too often though, or you'll lose all credibility. So beware of the Frank Sinatra Effect.
- Get into a fight with your family, friends or neighbours. Write about what you said, what they said in return, and how you felt about it. These fights are excellent for feuilletons!
- Get into a lot of trouble, and write about it. For example: discover how your husband is cheating on you, or crash your car. Then write about it at length.
- Take a picture of some plant in your house from 40 different angles. This is sure to get you at least a 100 comments.