Finally, I have my own office! But unfortunately it has a door!
And that door is used by my kids, to drop in all the time. And then they ask me questions like: ‘What’s for dinner?’ or ‘Where are my socks?’
Sure, I’m the mom, and I usually have the answers, but sometimes I need some peace and quiet to work!
So I put on my thinking cap to come up with a solution. And I found it: a doorhanger! I’ll hang it on the door knob when I don’t wanna be disturbed. And since I’m on a budget, I’ll make my own.
Create your own door hanger
You can buy door hangers, but it’s cheaper to make one yourself. Using Google I managed to find a blank door hanger, which I then pimped to suit me. You can see the result on the left.
How to make your own doorhanger?
- Print this blank picture of a doorhanger by clicking on ‘print’.
- Write your own message on it.
- To make it kidproof laminate it.
Slightly more advance method
- Upload the image of the blank doorhanger to photobucket.com.
- Add text, and images you like.
- Print the thing!
Do you have an office, or your own personal space in your home?