I've read the first two books, and am now on the third and final part of this threesome of books. Here are some of my thoughts.
- Is Durex sponsoring this book? I don't know how many times I heard the telltale sound of foil ripping. If I were Durex I would get on the phone with E.L. James pronto!
- Christian Grey's sexual prowess can't be good for the self esteem of our men! I mean the man can get it up four times in a row easily!
- If I see that annoying 'Inner Goddess' of Ana doing her stupid happy dance once again I'm gonna scream.
- How many times can a person blush during a day? Ana must be quite puce looking.
- How does the writer know all that kinky sex stuff? I mean, I had never even heard of such a thing as a 'butt plug'. And now that I do, I wish I didn't.
- This story isn't all that well written, and yet I keep on reading! To keep in style with the book: 'My inner critic is lying gagged and bound behind the sofa, shooting me angry looks'.
- Christian Grey appeals to women because of the heady combination of a succesfull, attractive, yet terribly tormented man. We want to rescue him, and kiss his booboos better.
- Is this book a slap in the face of feminism?! Christian is very much the boss of Ana. He even has her on her knees, forbidding her to look at him.