My criteria for Christmas presents
When I pick Christmas gifts for my kids I have certain criteria.
- I like them to be educational
- I like them to be cheap
- I like them to be made from wood
- I like them to be sensible and useful, like pyjamas and warm socks
- I like them to stimulate my kids' development like books
Unfortunately my kids' criteria are totally different.
My kids' criteria for Christmas presents
- It has to be noisy
- It has to be colourful
- It has to have a screen
- If it doesn't have a screen, it should be something you can úse with a screen like dvd's, WII games and Nintendo games
- Price should be no object
Determine the personality, then pick the present
So I was surfing the internet looking for gifts that would match both mine and my kids' criteria, when I stumbled on Cotswold Outdoor. They've got this handy gadget, that helps you shop for a certain personality. It's called Presents with Personality. There are 9 nine types of personalities to pick and choose from, and I clicked on Gadget Geek. Because let's face it, that's what my kids are…
I had fun determining which personality type I am, and I turn out to be A Free Spirit! I like that.
The 9 Personality types are
- A Winter wanderer
- A Gadget freak
- A Keen Traveller
- A Free Spirit
- An intrepid Hiker
- A Big Kid
- A Mountaineer
- A Wild Camper
- A Snow seeker
Unfortunately my husband's personality wasn't in there. They forgot the Couch Potato.
Which personality type are you?