I moved all my blogs, of which there are many, to WordPress some time last October. What can I say? I was driven to do it!
Then my husband decided to stay home for three weeks longer, and I couldn’t even take a shower without him dropping by. And I just felt this great need to do something. Anything. So that’s when I channelled all of my energy into the move from Blogger to WordPress. It was either that, or kill the hubster.
All in all I have to admit, WordPress has kind of grown on me. But it’s a difficult relationship, and sometimes I still long for the good old days when I was holding hands with dear old Blogger. Here are the 5 reasons why I still miss it.
5 reasons why I still miss Blogger
- Blogger allowed me to have a blog to fool around with. And then when I liked the look and feel of it, I could just copy the html code and paste it into my blog of choice.
- Blogger has a ‘Blog List’ featuring all the blogs you like
- Blogger made sure I didn’t mess up my blog completely. WordPress just lets me get myself into big trouble and then stands by doing nothing.
- Even though I’m not very good with html, I was actually able to change html code in Blogger. I wouldn’t dare touch any code in WordPress! Oh no! It’s scary to even say it.
- Blogger is owned by Google which made me feel safe, and like being part of the smart team.
Which blog platform do you use? Blogger or WordPress?