I'd been reading about how Wordpress is way more professional than Blogger and how all the popular bloggers were doing it.
Then my husband decided to stay home for three weeks longer, and I couldn't even take a shower without him dropping by. And I just felt this great need to do something. Anything. So that's when I channelled all of my energy into the move from Blogger to Wordpress. It was either that, or kill the hubster.
All in all I have to admit, Wordpress has kind of grown on me. But it's a difficult relationship, and sometimes I still long for the good old days when I was holding hands with dear old Blogger. Here are the 5 reasons why I still miss it.
5 reasons why I still miss Blogger
- Blogger allowed me to have a blog to fool around with. And then when I liked the look and feel of it, I could just copy the html code and paste it into my blog of choice.
- Blogger has a 'Blog List' featuring all the blogs you like
- Blogger made sure I didn't mess up my blog completely. Wordpress just lets me get myself into big trouble and then stands by doing nothing.
- Even though I'm not very good with html, I was actually able to change html code in Blogger. I wouldn't dare touch any code in Wordpress! Oh no! It's scary to even say it.
- Blogger is owned by Google which made me feel safe, and like being part of the smart team.
Which blog platform do you use? Blogger or Wordpress?