After all, two feminist waves have left their mark! It's hard to stay a male chauvinist male pig with so much pressure nót to be.
However there are still some men around who simply don't séé it. They may not even realize you'ld appreciate some help around the house.
If your husband is like that, then keep on reading!
6 ways to get your husband to help around the house
- Ask and you shall receive! Like I said: not all men realize you're longing for a helping hand. So ásk him to help you!
- Be specific. Don't go around the house sighing deeply and looking like a martyr in the hopes that he'll think: 'Hey! She probably wants me to help out!' So tell him: 'I would love it if you would vacuum the living room honey!'
- Choose your moment. Don't wait until you're sweaty from frustration and seeing stars before you ask for his help. Because there's a good chance it won't sound very friendly.
- Show your appreciation. Tell your husband you're very glad he helped out.
- Let him do it His Way. Lots of woman live by the motto 'My way, or the highway'. But you can't expect your husband to do everything exactly like you would. If you can't handle this, then make sure you're in another room.
- Research has shown helpful men get more action in the bedroom. So if all else fails, tell him that!
Make sure you don't miss any posts on Momfever!