She was in luck, because my father in law had 12 fruit crates lying around the house. And he gave them to her.
Furniture from crates: a book case
And this is what she created from them:
|12 fruitcases = 1 bookcase!|
Other furniture from crates ideas
There's lots more you can do with fruit crates. Here's a list of idea!
- You can use fruit crates to create a desk. Use the crates as the legs and put a shelf on top. The crates provide you with useful storage space at the same time!
- Add some wheels to the crates, and your kids have their own 'car'
- Turn them into a sidetable
- Turn a crate upside down and use it as a nightstand
- Hang a crate on the wall, and you've got a beautiful display cabinet
- Use them for plants
- Turn them into a toybox for the kids
- Put a blanket into a fruit crate and your cat will love it
Do you have more ideas about how to create furniture from crates?
Make sure you don't miss any posts on Momfever!