Because with five teenagers in the house, there's always a lot of laundry waiting to get done. And if I so much as slack off for óne day, that laundry immediately will start to grow, and grow and grow.
Until it looks like I never do any laundry at all!
If there' s one thing I've learned over the years, it's to keep on top of my laundry. So it doesn't get on top of me.
Don't you just hate faulty appliances?
I hate faulty appliances. They make me wanna tear my hair out. Because I don't know anything about appliances. It takes everything I've got to get through those boring manuals! So please don't make me do anything more than push a button to turn an appliance on.
It's all about the maintenance!
Since I really, really dislike faulty appliances, there's something I always make sure of. And that's to do household maintenance.
Because good household maintenance is the key to appliances that work.
Now I know Summer's coming, and you're probably looking forward to doing a whole lot of nothing.
But here are 5 things you should care off before you go and relax.
5 Household Maintenance Tasks To Keep On Top of This Summer
- Clean your washing machine. You'd think it was nice and clean because you wash your clothes in there. But the insides of washing machines can get stained and smelly. Cleaning it, will make it last longer.
- Inspect the paint job on your house.
- Make sure your lawn mower is in good shape, and give it some tlc so it'll keep mowing.
- Clean and freshen your garbage disposal.
- Do yourself a favor and check for faulty appliances. You'll thank yourself later. Because by checking, you can spare yourself an unpleasant surprise later on. If you do find appliances that need repairing make sure you get it repaired by professionals like http://www.serviceforce.co.uk/. No matter how many times your husband tells you hé can fix it!
Checking your appliances is the smart thing to do. Just incorporate it into your routine. If you find anything that needs repairing, make sure you get it fixed by someone who knows what he or she is doing.