I'm sorry to say that the current tropical temperatures don't do my personality any favors...
Normally I'm friendly and courteous. But when it's tropical hot I feel this overwhelming urge to slap people in their face. Like when they're taking up all of the aisle space in the supermarket. Or when they're dawdling.
How the heat affects me
- It's really bad for my IQ. For example: please don't ask me how much 1 + 1 is. Because right now I can't tell you. But I thínk it's 3.
- It makes me cranky.
- It makes me impatient.
- It turns me into a slob because I simply can't be bothered to do the housekeeping.
- I don't feel like cooking anymore.
- It makes me feel sweaty and sticky and unpleasant in general.
- It makes me shout at the children when they fail to close the doors. Yet again. Letting all the heat into the house, and spoiling our last cool sanctuary!
- I sleep with an empty wine bottle I filled with water and put into the freezer.
How do you cope with the heat?
Make sure you don't miss any posts on Momfever!